Hoptoberfest Brewery Registration
Join the Richmond County Chamber at our signature event Hoptoberfest. The festival is quickly becoming a premier festival for our area. The event sponsored by the Chamber will feature sampling of craft beer, wine, chicken wings and live music.
One of the main attractions to the event is the Annual Chicken Wing competition sponsored by Perdue. Teams compete for a chance at bragging rights for the “BEST Wings”.
HoptoberFest is an event made for those with an appreciation for quality craft brews made right here in North Carolina and a good outdoor jam. Whether you’re new to craft beer or you consider yourself a professional, you’ll be sure to find new adventures and delicious craft beers to sip on throughout the day.
- Brewery Vendor Cost $250 (non-refundable) (must be paid during registration or before September 1, 2022 to secure booth location)
- All booth locations are a 10′ x 10′ space.
- PR for the event will be provided to a multi-county region.
- Items supplied by Chamber: Ice, dump bucket if needed, and trash can for your station. TABLES/TENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Please have application in by September 1, 2022 or make special arrangements
- Entrance to the festival for set-up will open at 10 AM.
- Vendors are asked to have their booth set up by 1 PM.
For more information, please call us at 910-895-9058