COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Update as of March 23, 2021
Governor Cooper announced a new Executive Order (Order 204) that will go into place Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5 PM. Below are a few key takeaways from the new order.
- Museums, Aquariums, Retail Businesses & Shops, Barbers/Salons/Personal Care can operate up to 100% occupancy with safety protocols in place
- Restaurants, Breweries/Wineries, Gyms & Pools, Amusement Parks can operate up to 75% capacity indoors & 100% outdoors with safety protocols in place
- Conference Centers, Bars, Sports Arenas, Other Live Performance Venues can operate up to 50% capacity with safety protocols in place
- Restriction on late-night sale of alcohol for on-site consumption is lifted
- Mass Gathering Limit increased to 50 indoors & 100 outdoors
Click HERE for a FAQ Guide on Executive Order 204
For more information about vaccinations in the county, please call the Richmond County Health Department or FirstHealth.
Please see the resources below for further questions about executive orders, guidance for businesses, toolkits, and signage.
Small Business Resources
Richmond County Chamber Back in Business Toolkit
Disaster Loan Assistance – SBA
Fact Sheet – Economic Injury Disaster Loans
How to File for Unemployment Insurance in N.C.
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Small Business Administration
USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Affected by COVID-19
Step by Step Directions for Disaster Loan
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
N.C. Chamber of Commerce
Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
North Carolina Business Relief Resources
Local Health Information
Richmond Community College Small Business Center
Visit the Small Business Center Page here: https://richmondcc.edu/small-business-center.